Welcome to Primus Events and Exhibitions (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)! As you have just clicked to our Terms of Service, please make a pause, grab a cup of coffee and carefully read the following pages. It will take you approximately 20 minutes.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our web pages located at Primuschennai (together or individually “Service”) operated by Primus Events and Exhibitions , India
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at [email protected] so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service.
You represent that you are over the age of majority according to the laws of your country or the Country, whichever is higher. The Company or Operator does not permit those under that age to use the Service.
Thank you for being responsible.
1.1 – Interpretation
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of these Terms of Service:
● Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
● Application means the software program provided by the Company or Operator downloaded by You on any electronic device, named African Wedding
● Buyer refers to users of the Service who are placing Orders for Goods.
● Country refers to India
● Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to, or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
● Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
● Feedback means feedback, innovations, or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance, or features of our Service.
● Goods refers to the items or services offered for sale, rental, auction, contact, or any other means of trading on the Service.
● Operator (referred to as either “the Operator”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to African Wedding
● Order means a request by You to purchase or trade by any means Goods on the Application or Website.
● Seller refers to users of the Service who are listing Goods and making them available for trade by any means.
● Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
● Terms of Service (also referred to as “Terms”) mean these Terms of Service that form the entire agreement between You and the Company or Operator regarding the use of the Service.
● Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
● Website refers to Primus Chennai accessible from https://primuschennai.com/
● You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable
2 – User Accounts
2.1 – Account Creation
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Account including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, and Your address.
You may have to provide documents to comply with identity verification.
Before or during posting Goods, you may be asked to supply, without limitation, Your bank account details, and Your identity documents.
Before or during placing an Order, you may be asked to supply, without limitation, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information.
Unless part of a feature of the Service, We do not perform background checks or endorse any users. We do not accept any responsibility for the reliability, accuracy, and completeness of any information provided by users.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms of Service. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service or delete Your Account from the Service, or contact Us for help.
3 – Purchases
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
4 – Governing Law
5 – Subscriptions
Some parts of Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set either on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or Primus Events and Exhibitions cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting our customer support team.
A valid payment method, including credit card or PayPal, is required to process the payment for your subscription. You shall provide Primus Events and Exhibitions with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Primus Events and Exhibitions to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, Primus Events and Exhibitions will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
6 – Free Trial
Primus Events and Exhibitions may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial”).
You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for Free Trial.
If you do enter your billing information when signing up for Free Trial, you will not be charged by Daffodil Ventures until Free Trial has expired. On the last day of Free Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected.
At any time and without notice, Primus Events and Exhibitions reserves the right to (i) modify Terms of Service of Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
7 – Fee Changes
Primus Events and Exhibitions , in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
Primus Events and Exhibitions will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.Your continued use of Service after Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
8 – Content
8.1 – Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post, or display on or through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
8.2 – Content Restrictions
The Company or Company or Operator is not responsible for the content of the Service’s users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
● Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
● Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
● Spam, machine, or randomly–generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
● Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
● Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights.
● Impersonating any person or entity including the Company or Operator and its employees or representatives.
● Violating the privacy of any third person.
● False information and features.
The Company or Operator reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms, refuse or remove this Content. The Company or Operator further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner of any Content. The Company or Operator can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post such objectionable Content. As the Company or Operator cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect, or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company or Operator be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
Although regular backups of Content are performed, the Company or Operator does not guarantee there will be no loss or corruption of data.
Corrupt or invalid backup points may be caused by, without limitation, Content that is corrupted prior to being backed up or that changes during the time a backup is performed.
The Company or Operator will provide support and attempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect the backups of Content. But You acknowledge that the Company or Operator has no liability related to the integrity of Content or the failure to successfully restore Content to a usable state.
You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any Content in a location independent of the Service.
We respect the intellectual property and copyrights of others. You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing Your copyright. It is Our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
We are ready to comply with local regulations in that matter (Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), EU Copyright Directive, …).
If You are a copyright owner or authorized on behalf of one, and You believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of our copyright agent via email and include in Your notice the following information related to the alleged infringement:
● An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest.
● A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
● Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that You claim is infringing is located.
● Your address, telephone number, and email address.
● A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
● A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Upon receipt of a notification, the Company or Operator will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
9 – Prohibited Uses
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
1. In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
5. In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
1. Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
2. Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
5. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
7. Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
8. Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
9. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
10 – Orders of Goods and Services
By placing an Order for Goods through the Service, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
Payment can be made through various payment methods we have available. We rely on payment gateways that have their own terms of service and their own limitations.
Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Your Order.
We may charge You some fees (and applicable Taxes) for the right to use the Service. More information about when service fees apply and how they are calculated is displayed during your Order. We reserve the right to change the service fees at any time.
You are responsible for any Order modifications you agree to make via the Service and agree to pay any additional amounts, fees, or taxes associated with any Order modification.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
● Goods and services availability
● Errors in the description or prices for Goods
● Errors in Your Order
● Mistakes from the Vendors
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction or trade is suspected.
If You as a Buyer cancel an Order, the amount You paid (including the Service fees) is not refunded.
If something outside Your control requires You to cancel an Order, or if You think your Order should be refunded, contact Us.
11 – Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company or Operator and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 50 USD (or its equivalent in the Service local currency) if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or Operator or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or Operator or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these jurisdictions, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company or Operator, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of the course of dealing, performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company or Operator provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems, or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor Operator nor any of the company’s providers makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company or Operator are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company or Operator.
The Company or Operator has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company or Operator shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
11.4 – Translation Interpretation
These Terms of Service may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company or Operator and its licensors.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company or Operator.
13 – Disputes Resolution about the Service
If You have any concerns or disputes about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company or Operator.
14 – Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
You assign all rights, title, and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company or Operator. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company or Operator a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
17 – Changes to these Terms of Service
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Application or Website and the Service.
18 – Waiver and Severability
No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
19 – Acknowledgement
By using service or other services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.
20 – Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, You can contact us:
● By email: [email protected]
● By visiting this page on our website